We solve your B2B e-commerce customers challenges
We position Evision E-Commerce as an e-commerce solution that integrates with Sitecore’s XP platform, Sitefinity and Umbraco on the one end and leading ERP platforms, like NAV, AX, BAAN and SAP on the other end. This End-to-End result enables the customer to benefit not only from the CMS platform but also from the ERP capabilities the customer is accustomed to.
Our heritage is not the website but from the ERP-side, so we are fully aware of your challenges and have set our minds to bringing solutions to your challenges.
Based on the features of Evision E-Commerce, Evision focuses on upper midmarket and enterprise size B2B e-commerce customers. Evision solves the challenges that most B2B commerce face to achieve their success. All of the obstacles Evision is able to solve for B2B customers:
- Complex and customisable products; kits, assemblies, and style options require configurators tied to backend resource systems to create valid assemblies.
- Customers have multiple locations for ship to, bill to, and many buyers.
- Shipping is can be very complex. There are multiple warehouses and drop shipping requirements — all with many carriers. Orders are often split to multiple destinations.
- Availability is critical. It’s also dynamic. Customers must be assured of availability and timelines before they order.
- Orders are normally done by invoice rather than via credit card. There are credit limits and purchase order processes that add to the complexity.
- System integration is critical. Unlike B2C companies, most B2B companies have separate systems to manage (a) products, pricing, and orders, (b) customers, (c) content, and (d) product information. These must all be integrated with the ecommerce platform.
- Complicated pricing. B2B commerce typically includes many tiers of pricing (as well as custom pricing) by customer, rebates, and other items.
- Differing roles and authority. Some B-to-B customers demand support for their buying process with different roles and authority defined for shoppers, buyers, and administrators.
- Order history. Customers want access to their order history, status, and budgets. Customers also want to pay online.
- Product restrictions are common. There are geographic restrictions, specific products by customer, and hazardous materials.
- Taxes can be complex, differences between states, countries.
With these unique selling points Evision is able to deliver a solid e-commerce solution for the B2B market.
E-commerce in a B2C market is less complex then in a B2B market. From a customer perspective, there is much more competition in the B2C market then in a B2B market. Volumes are smaller and customers can be more demanding. This gives e-commerce a different complexity. However using tools that fit in a B2B market can give a competitive edge.
- More competition; engaging websites are important to keep the attention of the customer. An e-commerce solution should optimally benefit and add value from an engaging website.
- Order process; Research has shown that most shopping cart dropouts happen in the final stages of the check out process. Mostly to do with having to do with that marketing is trying to get a potential customer to register. You could A customer could be triggered by the flexibility to order and decide if she wants the product delivered or wants to pick it.
- Inventory Management; Instant view on inventory can give a better experience for the customer instead having to find out later if the purchase has been made that the product is not in stock and ended up in the backlog.
- Customer Service; A better customer service could help give the customer an additional good feeling and can trigger the customer to come back to the shop for later purchases.
- Customer knowledge; As more B2C shops have both an online shop and a bricks and mortar shop you can could benefit if the customer knowledge is available on both sales channels.
With solving your challenges in the B2C world you are able to reach more loyal customers. Retaining a customer is always more profitable than constantly having to invest in marketing to win new customers. In the B2B world is a known fact that 20% of existing customers generate 80% of the annual revenue.
Why not use that knowledge and know-how in the B2C market? With embracing in a proven in e-commerce solution in the B2B market you are on your way. Integration between CMS, ERP and CRM can be your ticket to success. Evision E-Commerce provides you with the right tools.