Partner/Sales Manager New Business - Evision
Are you familiar with e-commerce and have a solid understanding the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions? Evision is looking for a Partner/Sales Manager who can generate new e-commerce business for Evision.
We strongly believe in our partner ecosystems so generating new business with new and present partners is our way of making our customers successful.
We work with our supported CMS Vendors, her solution partners and Microsoft Dynamics Partners to increase our footprint in the e-commerce market
- Increase our sales in the Nordics market;
- Responsible to sign new Evision partners and guide them with your knowledge and skills to sell our solution to their customers;
- Initiate new marketing activities with our partners to generate new leads;
- Responsible for new business generated with and by our partner ecosystem.
It is your drive to enlarge the partner channel and our market share in the Nordics.
You will receive support from our technical and marketing professionals within our different offices to achieve your plans.
- An academic working level;
- A good business understanding of one or more industry sectors with e-commerce potential (like foodservice, wholesaler, industrial services or manufacturing)
- Two years successful in a new business sales role within ICT or (e-commerce) software;
- Able to translate requirements and problems of potential customers into concrete personal advise;
- Passion for working in an entrepreneurial and international working environment;
- You have a sound knowledge of ERP and preferably e-Commerce;
- Able to work with commission based incentives
Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Introduce yourself, so we can plan an appointment!
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com att. Bertram Paaskesen (Partner) Please call us if you have any questions via +45 7026 4477
If you feel that you could help us grow in your region, but are not located in the Nordics, you may always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask recruitment agents not to contact us for this position.